Leadership is complex and multi-dimensional. Hogan’s Leader Focus Report aims to simplify and provide insight into six leadership dimensions that influence leadership style and effectiveness. These dimensions affect what a leader will focus on, how he or she will define success, what behaviors will be rewarded and punished on their teams, and how a leader manages self, career, and relationships.
Grounded in decades of global research on leader performance, the Leader Focus Report is designed to help your organization’s leaders understand their reputation and unique personal brand. Empowered with self-insight into their leadership style and strengths, they will be able to better plan their career and lead teams more effectively.
- Driven by the HPI and MVPI assessments
- Candidate assessment time: 30 minutes
- Individual or group feedback recommended
Click here to read more about Leader Focus
- Facilitation materials available for group debriefs
- Web-based participant developmentmodule available