Hogan knows leadership
Leadership is complex and multi-dimensional. Your personal strengths and drivers determine what kind of culture you create as a leader and how you will lead a team, project, or initiative. A world leader in personality and values assessment, Hogan leverages decades of research on personality and values to help clients understand their leadership brand and become more effective leaders.
Introducing the Hogan Leader Focus Report
Hogan’s Leader Focus Report aims to simplify and provide insight into six leadership dimensions that influence leadership style and effectiveness. These dimensions affect what a leader will focus on, how he or she will define success, and how a leader manages self, career, and relationships. Insight into these dimensions will help you better understand your natural leadership style, sharpen your influence strategies, and improves your overall effectiveness.
Leader Focus Dimensions
- Results Leader: Sets high goals and expectations for themselves and others, especially direct reports. Is seen as results-oriented, competitive, and tenacious
- People Leader: Skilled at building and maintaining nurturing relationships with others and tends to focus on the morale and well-being of their staff
- Process Leader: Focuses on creating, following, and enforcing policies and procedures. Is known for planning, organizing, and following through on commitments
- Thought Leader: Focuses on creativity, innovation, and has a strategic problem-solving approach with a motivations to experiment and innovate
- Social Leader: Skilled at communicating, networking, and developing connections. Tends to use their relationship building abilities to engage and motivate staff
- Data Leader: Skilled at analyzing relationships between variables, identifying data trends, and establishes credibility with technical expertise