Mentis is delighted to be a Gold sponsor for the 2017 Association for Business Psychology (ABP) conference focusing on the ‘Dark Side’ of behavior and personality. We will be offering complimentary Hogan Development Survey assessments and feedback to 2-day conference ticket holders.
Date: October 12 – 13, 2017
Venue: Holiday Inn London – Kew, Commerce Rd, London TW8 8GA
During the conference, our Consultant, Mrs. Cassandra Woolgar, and our Manager for Research & Development, Mr. Marcus Gee; will host an interactive workshop on the 11 Dark Side personality Derailers, as assessed by the Hogan Development Survey.
This workshop will cover:
- The importance of developing self-awareness;
- Potential ‘blind spots’ when we are under pressure or are complacent;
- The 11 Derailers assessed by the Hogan Development Survey;
- How our Derailers may impact individuals and the work environment around us;
- Development tips for each derailer
If you would like to know more about this conference, please click here or visit http://www.theabp.org.uk/events/conference-and-awards.aspx for more information.
As part of our partnership with The Association for Business Psychology, Mentis will extend a 15% discount to current ABP members for our Hogan certification workshops worldwide. To find out more about our Hogan Certification Workshops, click here.
We look forward to seeing you!