Large global aviation client: Leadership capability, succession planning and promotions
A leading airline in Middle East and operates domestic and international scheduled flights to over 85 destinations.
What was the challenege?
After an extensive review, our client trusted us to partner and help them develop their current and next generation of leaders in line with the countries future vision. A significantly important initiative for the organization, with top level stakeholder sponsorship, that required a sensitive launch and where participant experience through the process was key for the success of the project.
How did you help?
- Designed and ran validated assessments and assessment centers for multiple leadership levels within the organization .
- Comprehensive individual Feedback report, development planning and coaching sessions.
- Comprehensive and ongoing analysis and reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Expanded the assessment support from Executives and Managers through to Supervisors and new hires providing consistent and evidence-based assessment for colleagues across all levels benchmarked regionally and globally.
How was the outcome?
- Consistent and evidence-based assessment methodology at appropriate levels for all colleagues .
- 1,100+ participant assessments conducted since 2017.
- Large internal norm groups for benchmarking .
- Better informed succession and promotion decision making.
- Mentis is now the delivery partner for our client and our client’s business units for their assessment needs.