The overarching agreement you make to work with Mentis
Last updated: 25th March 2022
Welcome to the Mentis website (“Site”)
By continuing to access or use this Mentis Talent Technologies Pte Ltd Site, or any service on this Site, you signify your acceptance of the Terms.
Mentis Talent Technologies PTE Ltd LLC (“Company”) owns and operates this Site on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries around the world (collectively the “Mentis Group”) to provide information and online services to its users.
If you have any questions concerning these Terms or wish to exercise your rights as described below, please contact Mentis at https://mentisglobal.com/contact
- Subject to these Terms, Company hereby grants you a personal, limited, terminable, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Site solely for use in accordance with these Terms. You shall be responsible, at your sole expense, for procuring, operating, and maintaining the computer system, mobile device, hardware, software, and other items necessary or appropriate to enable you to exercise your rights and licenses hereunder. Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms, all software and other materials, including the Site, made available to you are the copyrighted work of Company or its licensors. Copying or distributing the Site or the Site Content (as defined below) is expressly prohibited.
- The content of this Site is for your general information and use only. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Company may modify the pages of the site and the Terms periodically. Accordingly, please continue to review the Terms whenever accessing or using this site. Your use of this Site, or any Service on this Site, after the posting of modifications to the Terms will constitute your acceptance of the Terms, as modified. If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the Terms, you may not use this Site. Any terms or conditions proposed by you that are in addition to or which conflict with the Terms are expressly rejected by Company and shall be of no force or effect.
- Without specific, written consent by Company, you may not link to this Site, either the home page or to any other page that is located within the Site, nor are you permitted to bring up or present content of this site within another website.
- This Site may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not indicate that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This Site, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, video, audio and graphics, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of Singapore and other countries. The trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, logos, designs, and sounds associated with the Site are owned by the Company or third parties. You agree to abide by all applicable copyright, trademark, and other laws, as well as any additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in the Site.
- Company has the right to: (a) take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site; and (b) terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation or suspected violation of these Terms. Without limiting the foregoing, Company has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone providing information on or through the Site. You waive and will hold harmless Company and its affiliates, licensees and services providers, from any claims resulting from any action taken by Company or any of the foregoing parties during, or as a result of, its investigations, and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by such parties or law enforcement authorities.
- YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, SHALL COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS OR ITS THIRD PARTY AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED SPECIFICALLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY LINKS OR ITEMS ON THE SITE OR ANY PROVISION OF THE TERMS, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER’S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY. ANY RIGHTS WHICH YOU MAY HAVE AS A RESULT OF THE APPLICATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS IN THESE JURISDICTIONS SHALL NOT BE AFFECTED BY THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Singapore.